Sunday, August 23, 2009

Art Show and Hurricane Bill


I'm late getting this up on the blog. Friday was a busy day including medical appointments in Halifax, but we did have a nice noon lunch on the Dartmouth waterfront. It was a beautiful day; nothing like sitting by the water eating one's lunch. Saturday included errands, coping with the heat and getting ready for Hurricane Bill. Judy, it is not a good weekend for your show. Hope the opening went well on Friday; sorry, we could not attend. I urge readers to support Art and Jules which has opened up a new venue for local artists. One can also see Judy's art on her blog: http://www.judyarsenault-artist.blogspot.com
Back to the waiting games as Bill moves along the coast.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Neil,
    Thank you for posting my invitation. I wanted to let you know that my Art&Jules Solo Show is extended to August 31.

    ReplyDelete