Sunday, June 28, 2009

A Beginning




Hello. It seemed so simple when I started, but now there's a blank space, and I don't see anywhere to post pictures. I am

a cartoonist, ex-professor, Professor Tassel, and you have stumbled on my site. Yesterday was a beautiful day and the Truro Art Society celebrated their 40th year with a Paint the Park event which seemed very exciting and successful to me. Congratulations to all involved.

I think I look a little apprehensive, don't you ? Well, I am. I'm dusting myself off and appearing in public after some years in retirement.

I was at the Nova Scotia Teachers College for 30 years, from 1963-94. My picture used to appear in college publications and in the classroom of a certain English professor who'll remain unnamed at the moment. He is creating a Cartooning Website. Until that gets done, if it ever does, I'll fill in here. I'll see if I can find a picture with NSTC in the background. I did, but every time I try to post it, it comes in at the top, instead of here where I want it. O, well, I'll add it my next post. This is enough stress for one morning.


















1 comment: