Monday, June 29, 2009

The Little White Schoolhouse Museum

It's Monday, the start of a new week and the second day of my Blog. Here I am in front of the Little White Schoolhouse Museum. Some of the old gang meet there on Tuesday mornings. It is both a museum - suggesting a typical one-room schoolhouse as they once dotted rural Nova Scotia, and a place where Normal college and Teacher college stuff collects. Summer students will be there now so the museum is open most days during the week. During the winter it is open either on Tuesday mornings or by appointment. The school is an actual one, moved on the campus from Riverton, Pictou county. I believe the web site for the LWSM is http://lwsm.ednet.ns.ca/ . The email address I have is lwsm1979@msn.com . I'll check these out tomorrow. Have a good week and come back to check on my blog from time to time.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the blogisphere, Neil. Great site so far!

    ReplyDelete