Tuesday, June 30, 2009

CARO



CARO began life named Houdini. I always name my characters and cartoon figures. They develop personalities and they assume a real identity to me. When Donald Cox at FailSafe Computers asked if he could use my mouse, I agreed. He felt that Houdini might create copyright problems.
I have searched for names, and I've settled on Caro, a Slovak word for Magic. The name suits both my magical mouse and the magic that FailSafe Computer (http://www.failsafe-computer.com) does to solve my computer problems.

2 comments:

  1. Neil (APHIDS), Is this the in/famous Church Mouse of your vivid/tortured imagination? He/She demands that he/she appear as the hero heroine is politically incorrect these days) in a book (comic, or text with numerous illustrations, etc.) authored by his/her Creator (forgive the divine upper case). Love the little feller!
    Pablo (APHIDS)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Caro is not the churchmouse; he's an IT mouse. Vesta, the churchmouse at Brunswick Street United, will no doubt appear in a later post. Thanks for dropping by Professor Tassel's site. We APHIDS must stick together. Cheers, Neil

    ReplyDelete