Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Retirement Thoughts

Yeah know, retirement isn't all that bad! Relaxing on the deck with a Clancey's. Of course, you have to hope that the hail doesn't fall and the weather doesn't change just after you're settled in. I cannot believe I've been retired for fifteen years. And I am surprised when I meet former students who have been retired for awhile. The main thing is to get involved in the community and keep doing things, particularly those things you like. Now, excuse me, I have to go for coffee with a friend and then visit the Little White Schoolhouse. (Oh, the Clancey's was yesterday afternoon - NOT this morning!) Cheers.

2 comments:

  1. Yes, looks like retirement is treating you very well! (love the lime green shorts, by the way)
    Although I happen to know that you are quite a busy man in your retirement, so you probably don't get as many chances to relax on the newly painted deck as you might like to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Judy, Since green and gold were TC colours, I use them frequently, sometimes with humorous results. Thanks for dropping by. It's fun checking in on each other's blogs.

    ReplyDelete