Wednesday, July 29, 2009

TC Reunion August 14th

Last night I attended a wonderful reception and launch for a fantastic mural done by Alan Syliboy. It will be on its way to the Olympics. Didn't have my camera with me, but when someone sends me a picture or two, I'll post them. Good articles on Alan and the mural in both the Chronicle Herald and the Truro Daily News.

My toast, however, is to the Normal and TC classes that end in 9. I will have taught three of them - '69, '79, and '89. The Reunions are a way to keep the Memories and Stories of TC alive. I hope to get out Friday night, the 14th. The Reunion Weekend is August 14-16.

(The gym got left out of my slides earlier. Sorry about that. Will use it as the backdrop for my toast. Mustn't slight Calkin, the Principal or the building.)

No comments:

Post a Comment